The natural benefits of Goat Milk skincare
Goat Milk has been used as a healthy, natural part of skincare for centuries. Its benefits over chemical laden products are countless (provided you can’t count beyond 1000 or so) making Goat Milk skincare a superior, natural, healthy choice for you and your most important organ… your skin.
To help spread the word, we offer the following for you to peruse. After you’ve explored we ask that you consider selecting Boring Goats as your source for fine Goat Milk skincare products. Not to scare you, but failure to do so may very well result in you using products produced using the milk of anonymous little goats, goats that may not care about you. We’re serious, it could happen, and it’s not pretty. Our goats have names and hearts… and they really do care about you.
– Goat Milk contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that aids in breaking down dead skin cells, allowing the skin to naturally rejuvenate. Who doesn’t want natural rejuvenation?
– Goat Milk is packed with essential vitamins and natural nutrients including vitamin A (known for its ability to repair damaged tissue and reduce wrinkles), as well as vitamins C and B. Add Zinc, amino acids, citric acids as well as unsaturated fatty acids and you have a healthy combination that your skin deserves to experience.
– Goat Milk has a PH level very close to that of your skin. While opinions vary on the importance of a balanced PH, many believe it aids in protecting your skin from unwelcome bacteria.
– Goat Milk skincare products have been suggested to aid in reducing acne, so much so that many dermatologists recommend them to their patients as a natural path to healthier skin.
– Goat Milk is packed full of wonderful luxurious cream! Who wouldn’t want to bathe in bath full of luxurious cream? I’ll admit that may not be too appealing when you visualize it, especially if you’re lactose intolerant, but you get the point.
While the benefits of Goat Milk products can be debated, it’s what is NOT in our products that make them a clear choice for you and your skin.
- No detergents
- No Isopropyl alcohol
- No petroleum products
- No artificial colors
- No sludge
- No toxic waste
- No Zombie blood
Note: The last three were just to see if you were paying attention.
Now that you’ve heard our thoughts we invite you to see what others have to say. To help we’ve provided a few links below that may be helpful.